The AMdEX lab program aims to set up collaborations between the academic world and the business community to enable PhD students, postdocs, scientific programmers and their promotors to work on ind-depth, fundamental research on fair and controlled data sharing. The business community contributes with resources for PhD students and equipment.
Possible topics of research are:
- Data sharing infrastructure issues on a global scale
- New approach for automatically generated digital data contracts and the execution of these contracts
- Trust enforcement and audits
- Virtualization of data exchange facilities
- New security and privacy aspects
- Ethical and social issues
- Legal and administrative aspects
- Demonstrators of innovation
Contact us if you want to facilitate an AMdEX Lab!